6230i bluetooth help please

Last response: in Brands
August 13, 2005 5:09:24 PM

Hi,i've just purchased a sumvision bluetooth dongle from
http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/ & i've tried unsuccessfully to get it
working,the main reason i need it is to transfer photos from the phone to
the pc....could anyone help me please ? or direct me to a guide for the
proper settings etc i've followed the manuals but no luck...i'm not
discounting the possibility that the dongle could be faulty but if someone
has a 6230i working properly with an usb dongle it would be much appreciated
to know what settings s/ware etc they are using or a dummies guide to set it
up correctly.

Thanks in advance.

More about : 6230i bluetooth

Anonymous
December 28, 2008 6:28:18 PM

http://www.nokia.co.uk/A4630249
It will help you by visited this site and download for free this software for your mobile and install on you computer.
Regards
Anonymous
December 28, 2008 6:32:45 PM

Sorry you can purchase a usb cable to conect your phone to your computer
Connectivitity cable CA-53 from iTALKonline by e-mail address sales@italkonline.co.uk
regards
john Glover
!