6230i bluetooth help please

Hi,i've just purchased a sumvision bluetooth dongle from
http://www.blankdiscshop.co.uk/ & i've tried unsuccessfully to get it
working,the main reason i need it is to transfer photos from the phone to
the pc....could anyone help me please ? or direct me to a guide for the
proper settings etc i've followed the manuals but no luck...i'm not
discounting the possibility that the dongle could be faulty but if someone
has a 6230i working properly with an usb dongle it would be much appreciated
to know what settings s/ware etc they are using or a dummies guide to set it
up correctly.

Thanks in advance.
2 answers Last reply
More about 6230i bluetooth please
  1. http://www.nokia.co.uk/A4630249
    It will help you by visited this site and download for free this software for your mobile and install on you computer.
    Regards
  2. Sorry you can purchase a usb cable to conect your phone to your computer
    Connectivitity cable CA-53 from iTALKonline by e-mail address sales@italkonline.co.uk
    regards
    john Glover

Nokia Bluetooth