Laptop screen shows no display

mikhael

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Hello,
my laptop boots when I press the start button but I don't see any display on the screen. However when I shut down the computer the screen goes darker indicating that there could be some signal being transmitted to the screen. What is the problem and how can I solve it. It is a Sony laptop and there has been a recent incident where some water did get into the computer. I wiped off the computer dry and started the computer. It worked well for a few minutes and then the screen display changed with lines appearing

ghinopley

Honorable
Jan 30, 2013
Hi

"It is a Sony laptop and there has been a recent incident where some water did get into the computer." yeah thats probibly it you should go to a computer repair shop and get it looked at. And i had the same problem to exept the next day i tilted the laptop sideways and it all poured out but you should really get it looked at because they can stand a little watter and not breake but the might breake over time because the water will kill it not instantly but over time as i said before.

Hope it helps! :sol: