Sign in with
Your question

Is my case big enough for the 660ti?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
January 30, 2013 2:21:39 PM

I have a Cooler Master mid tower case I believe, and was wondering weather this card would fit inside it?

Thanks -Smyth

More about : case big 660ti

a b U Graphics card
January 30, 2013 2:27:00 PM

yes
a b U Graphics card
January 30, 2013 2:28:57 PM

Depends on the length of the card and the clearance inside the case. I'm going to take a blind guess here, it probably will fit. Most GTX660ti aren't very long and most cooler master mid tower cases will have enough space.

It would really help us in helping you if you could provide the specific model of the video card and case.
Related resources
January 30, 2013 2:33:57 PM

EzioAs said:
Depends on the length of the card and the clearance inside the case. I'm going to take a blind guess here, it probably will fit. Most GTX660ti aren't very long and most cooler master mid tower cases will have enough space.

It would really help us in helping you if you could provide the specific model of the video card and case.

27.5 centimeters long, would sort of be annoying if I bought the card and it didnt fit :p 

What other cases would you recommend?
January 30, 2013 3:03:24 PM

EzioAs said:
That case will fit all those components, no major issue. Heck, Cooler Master even advertise that it can fit a 7970 or GTX690, so a 660ti will fit in just fine.

http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=6654

I love it when people reassure me, I'm an idiot :) 

Thanks for the help man!

-Smyth
!