Service Fee Discount

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
December 31, 2004 8:45:54 PM

I checked their faq and it doesn't mention it. If I can't get it for
6.95/mo then I'll go with the life-time, but I need to know if the
discount is still available before I activate my service.

yeah-lo sno

More about : service fee discount

Anonymous
January 1, 2005 2:20:35 PM

yeah-lo sno wrote:
> I checked their faq and it doesn't mention it. If I can't get it for
> 6.95/mo then I'll go with the life-time, but I need to know if the
> discount is still available before I activate my service.
>
> yeah-lo sno

I was on the ReplayTV home page today and it mentions the 6.95/month for
a 2nd replay in the lower right corner
!