Video card help PLEASE

Jan 30, 2013
hello simple Q i was wondering if anybody can tell me what the best graphics card would be to put in a abit kv8 pro mother board i know it is a older model but i dont have the cash to buy a new computer at this time any kind of response would be thankful thanks for the help

4745454b

Titan
Again, any of those lower end cards. There are rumors on the net about 2.1 cards not working so well in 1.0 slots, more so if you have an "off brand" chipset like from Via, etc. A 220 or 240 from Nvidia should be ok. If this is for gaming avoid the higher end cards as you don't have a dual core to push it. If for general use then a GT220 will be fine.

Jan 30, 2013
ok so i looked up some of the ones that you guys have listed but none of them look to have the same connector style the card that i have where it connects to the mother board has 3 sets of pins kinda like this ____ ___ __________ and the ones that i looked up all look like this ___ _____________________ so i dont know exactly what style this seems to be but i sure wich that i did i dont know allot about these things but i know that i cant afford to take it to the shop

Jan 30, 2013
thank you very much for the help i have looked the 7600gs up on ebay and it looks to be the same connector but the post said that it doesnt have the driver software to go with it is that something that ill be able to find online here is the link to the one that i have found

http://www.ebay.com/itm/PNY-GeForce-7600GS-512MB-DDR2-DVI-VGA-S-AGP-4x-8x-Video-Card-VCG76512SAPB-035-/230918872278?pt=PCC_Video_TV_Cards&hash=item35c3d65cd6

i have a abit kv8 pro motherboard and a amd athlon 64 proccesor and im running windows 7with 2 gb of ram and a 180 gb hdd would this one work for me ???