Configuring Xbox Wireless adapter MN-740

Hi,

Can I configure the adapter from my PC, like the one from
Linksys ?

If yes, what is the IP address of the configuration page ?
Thanks
Lili
1 answer Last reply
More about configuring xbox wireless adapter

    Sorry, you DO need an XBOX, as there is no pc/web based config tool.

    --
    Barb Bowman
    Expert Zone Columnist

Routers Configuration Wireless Adapter Xbox Networking