Configuring Xbox Wireless adapter MN-740

Tags:
  • Routers
  • Configuration
  • Wireless Adapter
  • Xbox
  • Networking
Last response: in Networking
April 12, 2004 3:48:37 PM

Hi,

Can I configure the adapter from my PC, like the one from
Linksys ?

If yes, what is the IP address of the configuration page ?
Thanks
Lili

More about : configuring xbox wireless adapter 740

Anonymous
April 12, 2004 7:59:42 PM

Sorry, you DO need an XBOX, as there is no pc/web based config tool.

--
Barb Bowman
Expert Zone Columnist