flycatcher82

Honorable
Jan 31, 2013
Hello,
I am running 3 monitors successfully off my eyefinity graphics card and 1 monitor successfully off my on-board graphics card.
The weird problem is that I cannot move any windows from within Flight simulator to the 4th monitor. I can move the mouse, icons and any windows to the 4th but nothing from within the game.

Any ideas why or suggestions will be most appreciated

Many thanks

fannatick

Distinguished
Dec 21, 2009
I would assume since you're running the game off the one card via Eyefinity, it won't allow you to move a window to the other monitor since it's running off another card (or in your case, onboard). So the game is only playable on the three monitors in Eyefinity.

There is. Buy a new video card that can handle 4 screens. The 4th one hooked up to the onboard isn't part of your video card, how can your video card manage something that it isn't controlling?

It's not going to work.. I'm trying to think of an analogy to make it easier, but it's first thing in the morning and I haven't had coffee yet.

Right now you are using two different video card, your card, which you haven't named yet, and your onboard video card. You can't play games across two different video cards. Yes, windows will work with it for windows and such, but not gaming. (no one jump in babbling that I'm wrong and start talking about CF/SLI, trying to keep this simple).