Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Buy new graphic card

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
January 31, 2013 12:53:27 PM

i want to buy new graphic card
my pc DUAL CORE 2.6 GHZ , GIGABYTE G41 motherboard , 2 GB RAM
so suggest me graphic card around 7500 RS

More about : buy graphic card

a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
January 31, 2013 1:07:54 PM

you from India?
For 7000 bucks, you can get an Nvidia Geforce GT 640 or GTX 650.
Both are PCIe 3.0 cards. Since your motherboard is only PCIe 1.0 there will be a performance hit, bit not much. 5-10% loss maybe.

GTX 650 - http://www.flipkart.com/zotac-nvidia-geforce-gtx650-1gb...

GT 640 - http://www.flipkart.com/palit-nvidia-geforce-gt-640-2-g...


There is no card in between so you will either save cash, or spend more... Id suggest the GTX 650 as its only Rs.700 over your budget...
January 31, 2013 2:12:05 PM

timarp000 said:
you from India?
For 7000 bucks, you can get an Nvidia Geforce GT 640 or GTX 650.
Both are PCIe 3.0 cards. Since your motherboard is only PCIe 1.0 there will be a performance hit, bit not much. 5-10% loss maybe.

GTX 650 - http://www.flipkart.com/zotac-nvidia-geforce-gtx650-1gb...

GT 640 - http://www.flipkart.com/palit-nvidia-geforce-gt-640-2-g...


There is no card in between so you will either save cash, or spend more... Id suggest the GTX 650 as its only Rs.700 over your budget...

yes i m from india...
so my motherboard support that card or not???
MY PSU MODEL IS LPS223-400..
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
January 31, 2013 3:00:30 PM

yes it can but you may see 5-10% decrease, which is about 2-5fps. you wont notice the difference...

Ohhh. you didnt mention your PSU. Its only 250W! If you buy these cards, i would recommend you to buy a 350W PSU at least....
February 1, 2013 5:43:29 AM

timarp000 said:
yes it can but you may see 5-10% decrease, which is about 2-5fps. you wont notice the difference...

Ohhh. you didnt mention your PSU. Its only 250W! If you buy these cards, i would recommend you to buy a 350W PSU at least....

so pls suggest me good psu also????at 2000-3000 rs....
a c 180 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 1, 2013 8:17:59 AM

Corsair cx 430w psu at rs 2600.
February 1, 2013 8:44:12 AM

ASHISH65 said:
Corsair cx 430w psu at rs 2600.

ATI/AMD hd 7750 is ok for my pc or not????
ATI OR nvidia???
pls suggest me..
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 1, 2013 9:04:24 AM

HD 7750 is better than a GT640 but requires a better psu, buy the Corsair CX400M
February 1, 2013 12:38:01 PM

timarp000 said:
HD 7750 is better than a GT640 but requires a better psu, buy the Corsair CX400M

How many watt power supply use HD 7750???
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 1, 2013 12:59:00 PM

400W minimum...
Buy the Corsair CX430M for PSU
Its modular so thats +1
February 1, 2013 1:11:21 PM

timarp000 said:
400W minimum...
Buy the Corsair CX430M for PSU
Its modular so thats +1

what is price in rupees...
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 1, 2013 1:21:08 PM

It should be about 3000
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 1, 2013 1:21:53 PM

to save cash, just go for the CX430 regular if the 'M' model is not in budget
February 1, 2013 2:08:09 PM

timarp000 said:
to save cash, just go for the CX430 regular if the 'M' model is not in budget

so finally HD 7750 + CX 430
how much it cost together ???
And powercolor Or HIS HD 7750 ????
a c 180 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 1, 2013 2:09:08 PM

Cx 430 is at 2500rs at local shop and hd 7750 consumes 45 w at maximum load.
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 1, 2013 2:17:52 PM

CX430M will then be a bit more
a c 180 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 1, 2013 2:32:23 PM

Please do not get powercooler,his,msi,asus model gpu as service support is bad.go for saphhire or gigabyte.
a c 180 U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 1, 2013 2:35:40 PM

I would suggest go for corsair cx 430w as this is more more than enough for hd 7750.cx 430w can handle upto hd 7850.Price of hd 7750- rs 6800 and cx 430 - rs 2500.
a b U Graphics card
a b V Motherboard
February 1, 2013 4:22:36 PM

there is no difference between CX430 and CX430M except that CX430M is modular. It will be better for cable management.

And ASHISH65 : Asus has amazing customer support, dont make false accusations. Asus make some of the best cards. MSI is also good but customer support isnt good in india. XFX has the best warranty for AMD cards...
February 2, 2013 10:53:44 AM

thanx for all the help given to me....
so finally i decided to go for HD 7750 & corsair cx 430w
thanx again....
!