alright thanks for the advice im going to see if i can talk the person down a bit if not and i cant get the money ill get the 570 ive heard its not a bad card
If you're willing to wait and save up some more over the next few weeks. I would wait for the next 700/8000 series cards. 670 released at 499$ and I'm sure AMD's flagships will release cheaper than that. But yeah the 570 is not a bad card and to be honest if your planning on not buying another card for a couple more years then I would spend the extra money on the 670.