Sign in with
Your question

Checking nvram

Tags:
  • Nvidia
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 1, 2013 4:30:57 AM

Hi i have an old system like 8 years old but it still work i have a gt 8400 in there and it works , but when i install a gt 210 in the system it will not pass checking nvram. I tryed to use one stick of ram and it says "update ok" but stays there.

when i put the gt 8400 back , the system works again

is the gt 210 gone or is there something i can do to it to work again. ( its a used gt 210 and i got it from my friend and he told me he keep it in the garage)

for the info i have another gaming pc before u think im using an 8 old pc for gaming, im just using this 8 year pc for movies .

sorry for the English

More about : checking nvram

February 1, 2013 8:08:48 AM

mrzxz said:
Hi i have an old system like 8 years old but it still work i have a gt 8400 in there and it works , but when i install a gt 210 in the system it will not pass checking nvram. I tryed to use one stick of ram and it says "update ok" but stays there.

when i put the gt 8400 back , the system works again

is the gt 210 gone or is there something i can do to it to work again. ( its a used gt 210 and i got it from my friend and he told me he keep it in the garage)

for the info i have another gaming pc before u think im using an 8 old pc for gaming, im just using this 8 year pc for movies .

sorry for the English

Let me also tell u the spec of my pc. It's a hp a1324n. With a pentium 4 534 with a mother board ecs asterope. With (2*2 ddr2 ram Installed on windows xp professional 32 bit. Just ask me more for extra info
m
l
!