Phone not ringing

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

I have a nokia 3310 for some strange reason, I am no longer hearing a ring
or vibration whenever I get a call, all I know is the call ends and I get a
missed called display message, the volume bar is at level 4, it is set to
ring and vibrate which were the default settings when I got the phone and I
don't believe I have changed them, I tried to restore to factory settings
but I do not know what the pin code to restore to factory settings is, if
anyone knows what the default pin code to restore to factory settings or how
I can fix this problem, I will be eternally greatful

thanks

www.unlockyourfone.com

Unlock a massive amount of phones ranging from Samsungs, Motorolas, AEGs,
Sharps, Sony Ericssons, Panasonics, Nokias and a whole lot of others.

www.ebonyandbare.com

Do you need a male 'entertainer' for your hen night?

www.watchpremiershiptv.com

Would you like to watch all the channels on sky? andall the soccer events
being shown on it?don't have a subscription to sky? don't even have a
digibox? you don't even need one.

www.moneyreadingemails.com

How would you like to get paid to read emails? This site has compiled a
genuine list of pay to read affiliates.

www.cutswing.com

How would you like to lower your golfing score in two weeks?

www.ebayrevive.com

Have you been suspended from ebay? Safeharbor not answering your emails?
Ebay not returning your messages? this site is a must for the ebay
userwalking a fine line with Ebay
1 answer Last reply
More about phone ringing
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "Nospam" <nospam@home.com> wrote in message
    >I have a nokia 3310 for some strange reason, I am no longer hearing a ring
    > or vibration whenever I get a call, all I know is the call ends and I get
    > missed called display message, the volume bar is at level 4, it is set to
    > ring and vibrate which were the default settings when I got the phone and
    > don't believe I have changed them, I tried to restore to factory settings
    > but I do not know what the pin code to restore to factory settings is, if
    > anyone knows what the default pin code to restore to factory settings or
    > how
    > I can fix this problem, I will be eternally greatful
    >
    > thanks

    The default code is 12345.

    This is a common fault for the 3310 phone. The PCB track to the ringer seems
    to fail often after water or other liquid is split on it. The vibrate
    sometimes fails in a similar way but more usually it is due to bac contact
    between the PCB and the contacts on the vibrate motor.

    Chris

Nokia Phones Factory Restore