Which brand of NVIDIA GTX GPUs is your favorite?

There are many good companies that are making NVIDIA GTX GPUs.
For instance, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU is being built by at least 7 companies...
Which brand of NVIDIA GTX GPUs is your favorite? And it would be interesting to hear also hear why.

I personally think that the following brads are amongst best (:
ASUS / EVGA / Gigabyte / MSI

My favorite would be ASUS
11 answers Last reply
More about which brand nvidia gpus favorite
  1. I don't think I can pick just one...
  2. Gygabyte is my vote. Those fans look really nice.
  3. I'm SLI'N 2 paulit 680's at the moment....not a problem at all with them.......far cry 3 is breath taking actually...maxed out settings. Smooth as silk gameplay ....doesn't even break out into a sweat.... I'm lov'n it......
  4. EVGA for me, great customer service and not a single issue (finger crossed) but i had some horror with ASUS and Gigabyte in the past that will never make me buy one of those brand in future... (2 DOA for Gigabyte GTX295 and 3 RMA with two ASUS 560ti DirectCUII top) I had use Sapphire card, EVGA, HIS, Powercolor in the past and no one had such issues... Maybe i was just very unlucky :( Also had Motherboard issue with ASUS, 4 different board died on me, however Gigabyte still run my Q6600 @4.05ghz from 2007 to now...

Single GTX680 from EVGA for the first few days it comes out to now and 2 ASUS 560ti in sli in my other rig (1 is brand new from Nov 2012 on warranty as it died a second time...)
  5. I second EVGA.. GTX 660's in SLI, run great. One card came without a Serial Number on it, they quickly assigned it one and added a note to my account about it. Great customer service.
  6. My ASUS GTX 670 Direct CU II is just so sexy and powerful, it's the most silent GTX 670 there is! MSI and Gigabyte are also great I think, I've owned an MSI GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr which didn't last for so long, but it were good as long as I had it, but my votes goes to ASUS for now.
  7. ASUS & EVGA are duking it out right now - EVGA had a real edge when they were running their step-up program and they seem to have more high-end options available but I personally have had great luck with ASUS.

When ASUS releases a 680 w/ 4GB of RAM, then I'll pull the trigger on upgrading.
  8. game junky said:
    ASUS & EVGA are duking it out right now - EVGA had a real edge when they were running their step-up program and they seem to have more high-end options available but I personally have had great luck with ASUS.

When ASUS releases a 680 w/ 4GB of RAM, then I'll pull the trigger on upgrading.

You mean like this one that's been out a while?
    www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121705

Seems like a strange time to upgrade with new series out and 3GB 7970s performing better way cheaper, but to each his own
  9. I love my Gigabyte becase it is so quiet and my temps at stock never get above 40c...
  10. The different companies do certain things better than others, it all depends on what you are looking for. I've been using MSI cards for a while and haven't had any issues, I like their coolers, nice for OCing. I hear EVGA has great customer support, and ASUS in my experience makes some of the most reliable computer parts out there, never tried their video cards though. I think I'll probably stick with MSI for the time being just because I like their designs and they haven't done me wrong yet :-)
  11. I've been thinking about buying an Nvidia card (i have now 2 Asus radeons crossfired) but the things that worries me the most is the ventilation issue. Like Sapphire in AMD cards are generally the ones with the best ventilation, is there a brand in Nvidia that has the best ventilation?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx GPUs Nvidia Graphics