Sign in with
Your question

Which brand of NVIDIA GTX GPUs is your favorite?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays

Which brand of NVIDIA GTX GPUs is your favorite?

Total: 29 votes (4 blank votes)

• EVGA
  • 20 %
  • Gigabyte
  • 12 %
  • MSI
  • 36 %
  • ASUS
  • 28 %
  • Zotac
  • 0 %
  • Palit Jetstream
  • 4 %
  • Gainward Phantom
  • 0 %
  • XFX
  • 0 %
February 1, 2013 8:13:10 AM

There are many good companies that are making NVIDIA GTX GPUs.
For instance, the Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti GPU is being built by at least 7 companies...
Which brand of NVIDIA GTX GPUs is your favorite? And it would be interesting to hear also hear why.

I personally think that the following brads are amongst best (:
ASUS / EVGA / Gigabyte / MSI

My favorite would be ASUS
a b U Graphics card
February 1, 2013 8:14:31 AM

I don't think I can pick just one...
February 1, 2013 9:40:02 AM

Gygabyte is my vote. Those fans look really nice.
Related resources
February 1, 2013 11:22:00 AM

I'm SLI'N 2 paulit 680's at the moment....not a problem at all with them.......far cry 3 is breath taking actually...maxed out settings. Smooth as silk gameplay ....doesn't even break out into a sweat.... I'm lov'n it......
a b U Graphics card
February 1, 2013 11:53:32 AM

EVGA for me, great customer service and not a single issue (finger crossed) but i had some horror with ASUS and Gigabyte in the past that will never make me buy one of those brand in future... (2 DOA for Gigabyte GTX295 and 3 RMA with two ASUS 560ti DirectCUII top) I had use Sapphire card, EVGA, HIS, Powercolor in the past and no one had such issues... Maybe i was just very unlucky :(  Also had Motherboard issue with ASUS, 4 different board died on me, however Gigabyte still run my Q6600 @4.05ghz from 2007 to now...

Single GTX680 from EVGA for the first few days it comes out to now and 2 ASUS 560ti in sli in my other rig (1 is brand new from Nov 2012 on warranty as it died a second time...)
a b U Graphics card
February 1, 2013 12:02:33 PM

I second EVGA.. GTX 660's in SLI, run great. One card came without a Serial Number on it, they quickly assigned it one and added a note to my account about it. Great customer service.
a b U Graphics card
a b Î Nvidia
February 1, 2013 12:05:18 PM

My ASUS GTX 670 Direct CU II is just so sexy and powerful, it's the most silent GTX 670 there is! MSI and Gigabyte are also great I think, I've owned an MSI GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr which didn't last for so long, but it were good as long as I had it, but my votes goes to ASUS for now.
a b U Graphics card
February 1, 2013 12:08:40 PM

ASUS & EVGA are duking it out right now - EVGA had a real edge when they were running their step-up program and they seem to have more high-end options available but I personally have had great luck with ASUS.

When ASUS releases a 680 w/ 4GB of RAM, then I'll pull the trigger on upgrading.
a c 76 U Graphics card
February 1, 2013 2:09:48 PM

game junky said:
ASUS & EVGA are duking it out right now - EVGA had a real edge when they were running their step-up program and they seem to have more high-end options available but I personally have had great luck with ASUS.

When ASUS releases a 680 w/ 4GB of RAM, then I'll pull the trigger on upgrading.

You mean like this one that's been out a while?
www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E1681412170...

Seems like a strange time to upgrade with new series out and 3GB 7970s performing better way cheaper, but to each his own
a b U Graphics card
February 1, 2013 2:25:28 PM

I love my Gigabyte becase it is so quiet and my temps at stock never get above 40c...
a b U Graphics card
February 1, 2013 2:25:51 PM

The different companies do certain things better than others, it all depends on what you are looking for. I've been using MSI cards for a while and haven't had any issues, I like their coolers, nice for OCing. I hear EVGA has great customer support, and ASUS in my experience makes some of the most reliable computer parts out there, never tried their video cards though. I think I'll probably stick with MSI for the time being just because I like their designs and they haven't done me wrong yet :-)
July 25, 2013 2:33:57 AM

I've been thinking about buying an Nvidia card (i have now 2 Asus radeons crossfired) but the things that worries me the most is the ventilation issue. Like Sapphire in AMD cards are generally the ones with the best ventilation, is there a brand in Nvidia that has the best ventilation?
!