6310i and 3 network

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
August 18, 2005 12:22:00 PM

Can a 3 sim work in a 6310i handset??

It won't for me - so I assume that my handset needs uncloking ...?

More about : 6310i network

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 1:10:25 PM

meltey chamon! wrote:
> Can a 3 sim work in a 6310i handset??

I don't know if a 6310i can accept a USIM, but even if it can the phone
does not contain a UMTS band transceiver module so it won't work
properly on 3, and they'll know that you are trying to do it by the
IMEI. They could decide to cancel your access.

> It won't for me - so I assume that my handset needs uncloking ...?

Is it asking for a code to be entered?

--

Brian Morrison

please observe reply-to address
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 3:49:13 PM

"meltey chamon!" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
news:D e1cso$246$1@rdel.co.uk
> Can a 3 sim work in a 6310i handset??
>
> It won't for me - so I assume that my handset needs
> uncloking ...?

As 3 works on 2100 MHz and the 6310i doesn't, I think it's most likely a
little more than that..!

Ivor