6310i and 3 network

Can a 3 sim work in a 6310i handset??

It won't for me - so I assume that my handset needs uncloking ...?
2 answers Last reply
More about 6310i network

    meltey chamon! wrote:
    > Can a 3 sim work in a 6310i handset??

    I don't know if a 6310i can accept a USIM, but even if it can the phone
    does not contain a UMTS band transceiver module so it won't work
    properly on 3, and they'll know that you are trying to do it by the
    IMEI. They could decide to cancel your access.

    > It won't for me - so I assume that my handset needs uncloking ...?

    Is it asking for a code to be entered?

    --

    Brian Morrison

    please observe reply-to address

    "meltey chamon!" <bob@bob.com> wrote in message
    > Can a 3 sim work in a 6310i handset??
    >
    > It won't for me - so I assume that my handset needs
    > uncloking ...?

    As 3 works on 2100 MHz and the 6310i doesn't, I think it's most likely a
    little more than that..!

    Ivor

Nokia