Nokia 6230i firware 3.40 changes

Tags:
Last response: in Brands
August 18, 2005 8:36:45 PM

Where has the option for "sound enhancement" (or whatever it's called
in english) gone. It's not in the menu anymore. Is is always on/off?

--
Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ 7297605

More about : nokia 6230i firware

Anonymous
August 18, 2005 10:08:55 PM

Typically Nokia, don't you think??

I found exactly the same, and their tech support are unable to give a
definitive answer, like "yes it's ben removed because...."

I also found the saem happened with the Nokia 6230 after a s/w flash.

Nokia....

"Lars-Erik Østerud" <.@.> wrote in message news:%11Ne.14$j24.5@amstwist00...
> Where has the option for "sound enhancement" (or whatever it's called
> in english) gone. It's not in the menu anymore. Is is always on/off?
>
> --
> Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ 7297605
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 4:06:07 AM

KevinX skrev:

> I found exactly the same, and their tech support are unable to give a
> definitive answer, like "yes it's ben removed because...."

And you can't delete the "Waves.nth" theme file anymore either (to
free the space).

--
Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ 7297605
WinXP, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!

That's Nokia for you, Lars!!

:-)

!