VPN address for satellite receiver

sangdeh

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012
Hi Dear sir/Lady

I need a vpn address for Digital satellite receiver TITANIUM HD 20000.
I have tested several address which are working on my pc windows but my satellite receiver can not connect to vpn server. what should i do?

Your soon reply will be appreciated.
Ahmad Shabani
sangdeh@aol.com

sangdeh

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012

Hi,
As i said before my receiver has the VPN option (the receivers has a static sytem,we can not install any add on programs), so i enter the VPN IP, the device is starting to connecting but there is no other action and the device try snd try to connect. :whistle:

My VPN address is working on my pc,so the ip is correcr.
\why my receiver can not connect??

sangdeh

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012

Hi,
As i said before my receiver has the VPN option (the receivers has a static sytem,we can not install any add on programs), so i enter the VPN IP, the device is starting to connecting but there is no other action and the device try snd try to connect. :whistle:

sangdeh

Honorable
Mar 7, 2012

Hi,

My receiver has PROXY option too which i can enter URL and TCP setting.

PLEASE Help me,what should i do?

Don't see where you said the VPN option was there in your post. If you are using a proxy for internet connection, you need to enter that it, if not, leave on auto or none.

You need to check the manual to the receiver or the support for it. Without having the device and also working with whatever VPN site you are connecting to, impossible to figure out what the issue is.