Vp 450 GTX 650 TI

Hello!, I have a source VP 450, 450 real watts, gives for the GTX 650 TI SSC plus a processor i3 2100 and 4GB of RAM, if need anything else feel free to ask! :D
24 answers Last reply
More about tomshardware
  1. Are you trying to sell your computer I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish. If you are trying to sell your item I would suggest deleting this thread and posting this on the classified section of the forums.
  2. i cant find any mention of "source vp" power supplies.

    i know that the 650 ti requires 25 amps at the 12v rail.
  3. bigshootr8 said:
    Are you trying to sell your computer I'm not exactly sure what you are trying to accomplish. If you are trying to sell your item I would suggest deleting this thread and posting this on the classified section of the forums.

    No, I'm trying to ask if the team put feunte supports the processor and ram in case to give more info
  4. All those items would work together yes given a motherboard supported that processor sure.
  5. bigshootr8 said:
    All those items would work together yes given a motherboard supported that processor sure.

    But it supports Yes or No?, I tell my mother H61M-S1
  6. Yes that motherboard will support a sandy bridge CPU.
  7. bigshootr8 said:
    Yes that motherboard will support a sandy bridge CPU.

    So no problems now or in the future that will burn or something?
  8. No you are not in any danger of your computer going up in flames as long as your power supply doesn't fail.
  9. bigshootr8 said:
    No you are not in any danger of your computer going up in flames as long as your power supply doesn't fail.

    ok!, which is the possibility of failure?
  10. A bad power supply would be. Poor quality, or ripples in power causing the power supply to fail to name a few however I would suspect you should be okay. You have this unit no?
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371045&Tpk=VP%20450
  11. bigshootr8 said:
    A bad power supply would be. Poor quality, or ripples in power causing the power supply to fail to name a few however I would suspect you should be okay. You have this unit no?
    http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817371045&Tpk=VP%20450

    If exactly that
  12. Yea I'd say you are fine good sir.
  13. bigshootr8 said:
    Yea I'd say you are fine good sir.

    Jaja, thanks,when running a game gets very hot?
  14. That would depend on your cooling situation if you have a case with good airflow and fans.
  15. bigshootr8 said:
    That would depend on your cooling situation if you have a case with good airflow and fans.

    You say in the house or on the pc, the pc is next to a window if it works, and inside is not as good for my never warmed to me and it emencionar that the pc teiene one month and one week supply .
  16. Well temperatures are bound by room temperature as well. So its a combination of your computers cooling and your houses cooling.
  17. bigshootr8 said:
    Well temperatures are bound by room temperature as well. So its a combination of your computers cooling and your houses cooling.

    Thanks men,you know some cooling hardware for your computer or graphics cards or that are coming?
  18. I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if there are additional cooling hardware for example fans included with the case, as well as cooling included with the graphics card. If so then yes most of the time you will get a few fans with your case with some optional fan mounts and your graphics card will come cooled with fan/heatsink.
  19. bigshootr8 said:
    I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you asking if there are additional cooling hardware for example fans included with the case, as well as cooling included with the graphics card. If so then yes most of the time you will get a few fans with your case with some optional fan mounts and your graphics card will come cooled with fan/heatsink.

    And as these things are called?
  20. I'm not sure what you are asking.
  21. bigshootr8 said:
    I'm not sure what you are asking.

    I was wondering about things like fans or triggers to maintain low temperature applications, you know because my graphics card is integrated (until you put the Nvidea) brand me such high temperatures?
  22. Ah, well there are things called fan curves which has become a more increasingly common tech that has gone into both AMD, and Nvidia cards which basically means that when your card reaches above a temperature limit your fan speed increases. Also, case fans are helpful with creating more airflow for your system and your graphics card. Different cards have different abilities to approaching how hot a card can get but I would say for the most part that any current gen card will due a sufficient job cooling the chip.
  23. bigshootr8 said:
    Ah, well there are things called fan curves which has become a more increasingly common tech that has gone into both AMD, and Nvidia cards which basically means that when your card reaches above a temperature limit your fan speed increases. Also, case fans are helpful with creating more airflow for your system and your graphics card. Different cards have different abilities to approaching how hot a card can get but I would say for the most part that any current gen card will due a sufficient job cooling the chip.

    Thanks fow answer!,and each time the card is newer is better cooling not?, because mine's manufactured in 2012 or 2011
  24. Not necessarily but they are becoming more increasingly cooler temperature wise.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Gtx RAM Processors Graphics Product