Nokia 6600

Last response: in Brands
August 19, 2005 12:52:40 AM

does the MBC-19 holder

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=108983

lock the phone in place or does it just slip in and out. I'm asking cos
I want a holder to fit on my motorcycle so having the phone locked in
place until an unlock button is pressed would be useful

--
Steve Parry
K100RS SE & F650

(not forgetting the SK90PY)

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

More about : nokia 6600

Anonymous
August 19, 2005 4:33:09 AM

"Steve Parry" <k100rs_1990removethis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> does the MBC-19 holder
>
> http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=108983
>
> lock the phone in place or does it just slip in and out. I'm asking cos
> I want a holder to fit on my motorcycle so having the phone locked in
> place until an unlock button is pressed would be useful
>

> --
> Steve Parry
> K100RS SE & F650
> and a 520i SE Touring for comfort
>
> (not forgetting the SK90PY)
>
> http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

I had one and found it to be very secure. A lovely fit, very smart looking
too.

HTH
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 1:17:03 PM

"yup" <not@now.ta> wrote in message

> "Steve Parry" <k100rs_1990removethis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> does the MBC-19 holder
>>
>> http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=108983
>>
>> lock the phone in place or does it just slip in and out. I'm asking
>> cos
>> I want a holder to fit on my motorcycle so having the phone locked in
>> place until an unlock button is pressed would be useful
>>

>> --
>> Steve Parry
>> K100RS SE & F650
>> and a 520i SE Touring for comfort
>>
>> (not forgetting the SK90PY)
>>
>> http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk
>>

> I had one and found it to be very secure. A lovely fit, very smart
> looking too.
>
> HTH

Thanks, so I imagine you mean it does indeed "lock" the fone in place
then?

--
Steve Parry
K100RS SE & F650
and a 520i SE Touring for comfort

(not forgetting the SK90PY)

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk
August 19, 2005 5:32:34 PM

> "yup" <not@now.ta> wrote in message
>>
>> "Steve Parry" <k100rs_1990removethis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> does the MBC-19 holder
>>>
>>> http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=108983
>>>
>>> lock the phone in place or does it just slip in and out. I'm asking cos
>>> I want a holder to fit on my motorcycle so having the phone locked in
>>> place until an unlock button is pressed would be useful
>>>

>>> --
>>> Steve Parry
>>> K100RS SE & F650
>>> and a 520i SE Touring for comfort
>>>
>>> (not forgetting the SK90PY)
>>>
>>> http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk
>>>

>> I had one and found it to be very secure. A lovely fit, very smart
>> looking too.
>>
>> HTH
>>

> Thanks, so I imagine you mean it does indeed "lock" the fone in place
> then?
>

> --
> Steve Parry
> K100RS SE & F650
> and a 520i SE Touring for comfort
>

> (not forgetting the SK90PY)
>
> http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

Sorry Steve, yes it does. Two buttons either side to release it.
Check eBay before Expansys though.
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 6:38:47 PM

> "Steve Parry" <k100rs_1990removethis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> "yup" <not@now.ta> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Steve Parry" <k100rs_1990removethis@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>> I had one and found it to be very secure. A lovely fit, very smart
>>> looking too.
>>>
>>> HTH
>>>

>> Thanks, so I imagine you mean it does indeed "lock" the fone in place
>> then?
>>

> Sorry Steve, yes it does. Two buttons either side to release it.
> Check eBay before Expansys though.

Thanks again :D

--

!