Nokia 6600

does the MBC-19 holder

http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=108983

lock the phone in place or does it just slip in and out. I'm asking cos
I want a holder to fit on my motorcycle so having the phone locked in
place until an unlock button is pressed would be useful

--
Steve Parry
K100RS SE & F650

(not forgetting the SK90PY)

http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk
4 answers Last reply
More about nokia 6600

    "Steve Parry" <k100rs_1990removethis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > does the MBC-19 holder
    >
    > http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=108983
    >
    > lock the phone in place or does it just slip in and out. I'm asking cos
    > I want a holder to fit on my motorcycle so having the phone locked in
    > place until an unlock button is pressed would be useful
    >

    > --
    > Steve Parry
    > K100RS SE & F650
    > and a 520i SE Touring for comfort
    >
    > (not forgetting the SK90PY)
    >
    > http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

    I had one and found it to be very secure. A lovely fit, very smart looking
    too.

    HTH

    "yup" <not@now.ta> wrote in message

    > "Steve Parry" <k100rs_1990removethis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> does the MBC-19 holder
    >>
    >> http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=108983
    >>
    >> lock the phone in place or does it just slip in and out. I'm asking
    >> cos
    >> I want a holder to fit on my motorcycle so having the phone locked in
    >> place until an unlock button is pressed would be useful
    >>

    >> --
    >> Steve Parry
    >> K100RS SE & F650
    >> and a 520i SE Touring for comfort
    >>
    >> (not forgetting the SK90PY)
    >>
    >> http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk
    >>

    > I had one and found it to be very secure. A lovely fit, very smart
    > looking too.
    >
    > HTH

    Thanks, so I imagine you mean it does indeed "lock" the fone in place
    then?

    --

    > "yup" <not@now.ta> wrote in message
    >>
    >> "Steve Parry" <k100rs_1990removethis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >>> does the MBC-19 holder
    >>>
    >>> http://www.expansys.com/product.asp?code=108983
    >>>
    >>> lock the phone in place or does it just slip in and out. I'm asking cos
    >>> I want a holder to fit on my motorcycle so having the phone locked in
    >>> place until an unlock button is pressed would be useful
    >>>

    >>> --
    >>> Steve Parry
    >>> K100RS SE & F650
    >>> and a 520i SE Touring for comfort
    >>>
    >>> (not forgetting the SK90PY)
    >>>
    >>> http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk
    >>>

    >> I had one and found it to be very secure. A lovely fit, very smart
    >> looking too.
    >>
    >> HTH
    >>

    > Thanks, so I imagine you mean it does indeed "lock" the fone in place
    > then?
    >

    > --
    > Steve Parry
    > K100RS SE & F650
    > and a 520i SE Touring for comfort
    >

    > (not forgetting the SK90PY)
    >
    > http://www.gwynfryn.co.uk

    Sorry Steve, yes it does. Two buttons either side to release it.
    Check eBay before Expansys though.

    > "Steve Parry" <k100rs_1990removethis@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> "yup" <not@now.ta> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Steve Parry" <k100rs_1990removethis@hotmail.com> wrote in message

    >>> I had one and found it to be very secure. A lovely fit, very smart
    >>> looking too.
    >>>
    >>> HTH
    >>>

    >> Thanks, so I imagine you mean it does indeed "lock" the fone in place
    >> then?
    >>

    > Sorry Steve, yes it does. Two buttons either side to release it.
    > Check eBay before Expansys though.

    Thanks again :D

    --
    Steve Parry