Anyone use one? Do you like it? What comes with it?

Chad

Jez

"Chazz" <ctneub@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone use one? Do you like it? What comes with it?

Yead I use one. No, I don't like it....I LOVE IT :)

It comes in 3 bits.....the Base, the normal keyboard, (Which is a damn fine
keyboard in itself.), and the Gaming Keyboard, which is excellent, when you
get the hang of it.
Comes with loads of ready to use keysets, which you can customise to your
hearts content.

HTH !

--
Jez, MBA.,
Country Dancing and Advanced Astrology, UBS.

'Realism is seductive because once you have accepted the reasonable notion
that you should base your actions on reality, you are too often led to
accept, without much questioning, someone else's version of what that
reality is. It is a crucial act of independent thinking to be skeptical of
someone else's description of reality.'-
Howard Zinn

"Chazz" <ctneub@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone use one? Do you like it? What comes with it?
>
> Chad

It upped my online scores after just five minutes getting used to a new key
setup. It was sturdy and the keys had a great feel. However I returned it.

I use a PC at home as well as at work. Because of the folding design,
around half of the keys on the standard keyboard set are offset by 1/4 or
even 1/2 of an inch. (not complaining, I do not see how they could have
avoided this) Something not too difficult to get used to, however when I
used a standard keyboard at work, the two were so similar yet very
different. I felt it might slow my typing and create a large amounts of
unintentional typos. Adjusting twice a day to a different setup.

I would have loved to keep the Zboard, however I went with the Nostromo n52,
which for playing online games, comes a close second IMHO.

--
WooHoo2You

Every commander wants two of him,
and half of everyone else thats around.

Nonymous

Distinguished
May 27, 2004

"Chazz" <ctneub@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Anyone use one? Do you like it? What comes with it?

fwiw, You can see them in person at CompUSA stores (assuming there's a
compusa near you).