Charging a 6230i

Got a new 6230i been charging for ages the charging bars still going up and
down, unplug the charger and the battery looks full, but not getting battery
full message though. Used battery from another 6230i, same thing! Do I have
a problem here? Help Thanks.
5 answers Last reply
More about charging 6230i

    Timmy wrote:
    > Got a new 6230i been charging for ages the charging bars still going up and
    > down, unplug the charger and the battery looks full, but not getting battery
    > full message though. Used battery from another 6230i, same thing! Do I have
    > a problem here? Help Thanks.

    How long is ages?

    --

    Brian Morrison

    please observe reply-to address

    Timmy skrev:

    > Got a new 6230i been charging for ages the charging bars still going up and
    > down, unplug the charger and the battery looks full, but not getting battery

    Disable the screensavers if you haven't, and enable the powersave
    instead. With the screensaver on the power drain is HUGE :-(

    --
    Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ 7297605
    WinXP, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!

    Will give that a go thanks

    "Lars-Erik Østerud" <.@.> wrote in message
    > Timmy skrev:
    >
    >> Got a new 6230i been charging for ages the charging bars still going up
    >> and
    >> down, unplug the charger and the battery looks full, but not getting
    >> battery
    >
    > Disable the screensavers if you haven't, and enable the powersave
    > instead. With the screensaver on the power drain is HUGE :-(
    >
    > --
    > Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ 7297605
    > WinXP, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!

    Well over 12 hours

    Timmy wrote:
    > Well over 12 hours

    That does seem a long time, are you able to test the battery in a
    different Nokia to confirm that it isn't a battery fault?

    --

    Brian Morrison

    please observe reply-to address

Nokia Battery