Charging a 6230i

Last response: in Brands
August 20, 2005 2:40:53 PM

Got a new 6230i been charging for ages the charging bars still going up and
down, unplug the charger and the battery looks full, but not getting battery
full message though. Used battery from another 6230i, same thing! Do I have
a problem here? Help Thanks.

More about : charging 6230i

Anonymous
August 20, 2005 4:04:07 PM

Timmy wrote:
> Got a new 6230i been charging for ages the charging bars still going up and
> down, unplug the charger and the battery looks full, but not getting battery
> full message though. Used battery from another 6230i, same thing! Do I have
> a problem here? Help Thanks.

How long is ages?

--

Brian Morrison

please observe reply-to address
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 10:13:15 PM

Timmy skrev:

> Got a new 6230i been charging for ages the charging bars still going up and
> down, unplug the charger and the battery looks full, but not getting battery

Disable the screensavers if you haven't, and enable the powersave
instead. With the screensaver on the power drain is HUGE :-(

--
Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ 7297605
WinXP, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!

Will give that a go thanks

"Lars-Erik Østerud" <.@.> wrote in message
> Timmy skrev:
>
>> Got a new 6230i been charging for ages the charging bars still going up
>> and
>> down, unplug the charger and the battery looks full, but not getting
>> battery
>
> Disable the screensavers if you haven't, and enable the powersave
> instead. With the screensaver on the power drain is HUGE :-(
>
> --
> Lars-Erik - http://home.chello.no/~larse/ - ICQ 7297605
> WinXP, Asus P4PE, 2.53 GHz, Asus V8420 (Ti4200), SB-Live!
Anonymous
August 20, 2005 10:25:59 PM

Well over 12 hours

"Brian Morrison" <scrapspam@fenrir.org.uk> wrote in message
> Timmy wrote:
>> Got a new 6230i been charging for ages the charging bars still going up
>> and down, unplug the charger and the battery looks full, but not getting
>> battery full message though. Used battery from another 6230i, same thing!
>> Do I have a problem here? Help Thanks.
>
> How long is ages?
>
> --
>
> Brian Morrison
>
> please observe reply-to address
Anonymous
August 21, 2005 12:40:49 PM

Timmy wrote:
> Well over 12 hours

That does seem a long time, are you able to test the battery in a
different Nokia to confirm that it isn't a battery fault?

--

!