Mobile GTX 690M or does it stop at the 680M?

Hey, gents.

Will NVidia be releasing a 690M before the 700 series or does the mobile GPU stop at the 680M?
5 answers Last reply
More about mobile 690m stop 680m
  1. abeaty1 said:
    Hey, gents.

    Will NVidia be releasing a 690M before the 700 series or does the mobile GPU stop at the 680M?


    There has never been a GTX x90m, and I don't believe there will, SLI is possible though. They have released the GTX 680mx, which is 25% faster than the GTX 680m
  2. lostgamer_03 said:
    There has never been a GTX x90m, and I don't believe there will, SLI is possible though. They have released the GTX 680mx, which is 25% faster than the GTX 680m


    Thanks, man. Do you think Sager np9370 (Clevo P370EM) will make the 680MX with their lappys? Because last I checked, only AW has the 680MX...
  3. abeaty1 said:
    Thanks, man. Do you think Sager np9370 (Clevo P370EM) will make the 680MX with their lappys? Because last I checked, only AW has the 680MX...


    With the first GPU of the 700 series released I don't think so, it would be stupid by the company to begin adding them to the laptop with the next series right around the corner.
  4. lostgamer_03 said:
    With the first GPU of the 700 series released I don't think so, it would be stupid by the company to begin adding them to the laptop with the next series right around the corner.


    Right around the corner? I was under the impression that the mobile 700M series isn't until AT LEAST Q1 2014...true?
  5. Well for some reason only apple gets the 680mx
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Mobile Gtx Nvidia Graphics