Nokia 6680 problems

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,aus.comms.mobile (More info?)

I have a Nokia 6680 from 3 Australia with Firmware V2.04.15 04-03-5 RM-36.

Not long after I got it I started getting problems with saving files and
photos to the MMC card. Then a couple of days ago it could not connect
to the network. I have to take the phone back next week.

Has anyone else had problems with this version of firmware?

--
The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.

73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_lookup?pCLIENT_NO=157452
VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/
Domain Hosting http://www.GizNet.com/
1 answer Last reply
More about nokia 6680 problems
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia,aus.comms.mobile (More info?)

    Upgrade the phone to the latest firmware-version: 3.04.37

    The supplied MMC-card may be faulty; this issue is known by Nokia!

    --
    Henk van Loosbroek. ICQ: 50931463
    My firmware:

    "Simon Templar" <usenet@vk3xem.net> schreef in bericht
    >I have a Nokia 6680 from 3 Australia with Firmware V2.04.15 04-03-5 RM-36.
    >
    > Not long after I got it I started getting problems with saving files and
    > photos to the MMC card. Then a couple of days ago it could not connect to
    > the network. I have to take the phone back next week.
    >
    > Has anyone else had problems with this version of firmware?
    >

    > --
    > The views I present are my own and NOT of any organisation I belong to.
    >
    > 73 de Simon, VK3XEM.
    > http://www.aca.gov.au/pls/radcom/client_search.client_lookup?pCLIENT_NO=157452
    > VoIP http://www.TALKonIP.com.au/
    > Domain Hosting http://www.GizNet.com/