How to use DKE-2 cable??

HI,

Phone model: Nokia 5510
Cable: original DKE-2 cable.

I read that with this cable I can ONLY upload music.

So I bought an FBUS cable, that connects via USB and emulates a COM
port.

With Oxygen it doesn't work, it says "COM 3: Phone is not found".

Can I use DKE-2 to transfer data or do I have to use only the FBUS
cable?

Thanks

Dario
1 answer Last reply
More about cable
  1. I have an n-gage(original) and here it pretty much just mounts the mmc card as a generic mass storage device.
    DKE-2 cable is a generic usb A to miniB cable.
    you should check the definitions for your phone's support of cables

Nokia Phones Cable