N-Gage Movies

Last response: in Brands
Share
August 23, 2005 5:11:48 PM

Hi,
A friend of mine gave me a DVD with loads of RealPlayer format movies that
work on my N-Gage. I was so impressed I'd like to put some of my own onto
it. Can anyone tell me how/where to look to find out, please? I can take
my DVDs to un-protected already using DVDX Copy Platinum onto the HDD, just
need to know how to get them into N-Gage RM format.

Trev

More about : gage movies

April 15, 2006 4:22:11 PM

Put your movies into the 3GPP format. That will keep the files nice and small. Use the 3GGP Converter which is here: (I'll send the link when I get back to my PC. I'm using my dads laptop right now.) I like to use Smartmovie. It's better quality and has more options. You can even play the movies fullscreen. At first I was reluctant to get it but now I wish I had it earlier. Here's the link for smartmovie: http://www.lonelycatgames.com/
April 15, 2006 4:26:06 PM

http://www.nurs.or.jp/%7Ecalcium/3gpp/ That's the link. I just found it in a search. You need to change the language to English and select 3GPP. Just use the standard 3GPP settings with AMR audio.
Related resources
Can't find your answer ? Ask !
July 18, 2006 10:21:47 AM

No. I tried that program but it sucks. Don't Use the program. I always use smartmovie player to encode the movies. The sound and picture performance of the player is much better than 3gpp format.
July 18, 2006 10:22:09 AM

!