Nokia 8800

Last response: in Brands
August 23, 2005 7:53:01 PM

Hi

Does anyone know of any good sites for this phone, maybe themes, ringtones
and also firmware updates.

TIA

Si

More about : nokia 8800

February 6, 2010 4:29:03 AM

Dear sir,

For the Christmas is coming,all the products in our company are sold with the promotion prices,welcome to our website www.tescotrade.com to choose the products you require~

Tesco Trade Co., Ltd is a manufactory & wholesale and retail company.
We always supply superior quality,prompt delivery and excellent service!

We have many brand products,such as brand mobile phones,blackberry,sony,iphone,apple phones,Motorola,nokia and HTC etc.

We also have brand products such as handbags, t-shirts, hoodies, down jackets, dust coat, watches, belts, sunglasses, mobile phones, laptops etc.

Any questions please feel free to ask me,

MSN: google2008e@hotmail.com
Yahoo:google2008e@yahoo.cn

Enjoy your time in our website~Looking forward to our cooperation~

Happy New Year~

Best wishes,

Sandy
!