XL2420T - Best Calibration Settings for a Mac

codeNtheory

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Hi everyone, I am new to this Forum and was wandering if anybody has had any success in calibrating a benq XL2420T for a macbook pro with Retina display, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB. I found specifics for my pc but looks very white washed with the mac. Really appreciate any help or resource anyone could point me to. Thank You.

iippo1998

Honorable
Feb 1, 2013

H1824_AV3

http://store.apple.com/hk/product/H1824ZM/A/moshiminidisplayporttohdmiadapter

Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter (with audio)

this is a standard cable to connect to a hdmi connection with your monitor that i recommend because you stated that you are using a macbook pro. just plug this baby into a hdmi cable and into your monitor and your set to go. After that, if you have any troubles, go to system preferences and from there go to display and you can change all your stuff :). sweet monitor by the way :D

codeNtheory

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
Thank you for the reply, the macbook already has a hdmi input and I am able to display the mac on the monitor (Sorry for the confusion). The colors just look a little off and was wandering if anybody might already have some pre-adjusted specs on the monitor I could try out :). Loving the monitor, it looks amazing on my PC, I am thinking about getting one more. I highly suggest this model, especially if you are a PC gamer.