Sign in with
Your question

7950 and Crysis 3 + Bioshock Infinite deal

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
a b U Graphics card
February 4, 2013 9:26:13 PM

Tigerdirect seems to be showing the wrong deal for this particular card...
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/ite...
tigerdirect is showing the correct deal for other cards though.

Here is the amd deal although tigerdirect isn't on the list of the retailers as of now.
http://sites.amd.com/us/promo/never-settle/Pages/nsrelo...

I called tigerdirect and customer support said that the webpage is an error and the actual deal will be the correct amd deal.

What are the chances that i will actually get the correct deal if i order now? What recourse would i have? What is the proper way of documenting the deal or ordering over the phone and just trusting tigerdirect? Should wait until the correct deal is shown and/or tigerdirect is listed on the amd site as an active participant in the offer?

Thanks y'all, reason is i can save $27 over amazon/newegg/etc. because of california sales tax, plus i was planning on purchasing these games anyways so the deal saves me roughly $80-90.
a c 110 U Graphics card
February 4, 2013 9:28:41 PM

It's a typo, you'll get the same games as the others 7900 series, which is the crysis 3 and bioshock infinite.
Related resources
a b U Graphics card
February 4, 2013 9:42:34 PM

same price at newegg, $289 after rebate. shipping from tiger is like $7, tax at newegg is like $27, so saves me $20, money is money, thats lunch for a few days.
a c 132 U Graphics card
February 4, 2013 9:56:53 PM

I just added that card to my card on newegg and the shipping was free I think you may want to recheck that I live in California as well. And you also get crazy fast shipping from newegg.
February 7, 2013 1:17:44 AM

If you Live in Philly like me... Newegg is heaven on earth. 1. They have a warehouse in Edison, NJ... So anything shipped to philly is over night or 2 days at the most with free shipping. 2. No Sales Tax from jersey to PA. SO its New Egg all day for me. So i jumped all over the Free Crysis 3 and Infinite for 289.99 shipped for the HIS 7950
a c 132 U Graphics card
February 7, 2013 1:40:40 AM

Same deal in California Newegg is normally very quick with there orders I had something once that game from a warehouse on the East Coast but that was very rare.
February 8, 2013 2:43:33 AM

bigshootr8 said:
Same deal in California Newegg is normally very quick with there orders I had something once that game from a warehouse on the East Coast but that was very rare.

yeah, Once in a while i will get something for the West Coast... but that is indeed rare with Newegg
a c 132 U Graphics card
February 8, 2013 5:52:12 AM

Lol funny thing I just bought a new sound card from newegg and guess what It's shipping from new jersey to california >< WTF! my luck lordpope put the wood away :p 
a b U Graphics card
February 9, 2013 4:02:52 PM

thanks yall, i went with tiger d because it saves me money over the egg. their picture and description on the website for the msi twin frozr 7950 is wrong, i already got the email and codes for the correct cry 3 and bio infinite deal.
a c 110 U Graphics card
February 9, 2013 4:06:01 PM

Yes, it was a typo, well, what matters is that you got the games and a good card.
!