Why cant i connect my computer to my sony bravia tv

boldt_13

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
I had a connection to my sony brava but lost it. I'v tried for 2 days to connect. but can't. the Sony detects no signal. Is there a aolution for this ? I have a samsung 22 in monitor ant the Toshida sees it but for some reason it is not connecting to the Brava. I'v worked on the controle pannel display folder several time it always worked to connect ot the Sony but I lost the connection yesterday ant can't reconnect at all.

boldt_13

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013

I have HDMI connectet to sony, I also have a cable to the monitor port connected to both, but no signal keeps on apperarin when I tell the tv to use the computer for a signal. I'v attempted all the options in the controle panel for changing displays. It worked two days ago but I have lost the connection capability yesterday. the tv keeps telling me "no signal is it the tv noe seeing the computer or the Toshiba not sending it to the tv? Do you have a opinion what settings I should use for the display options?

boldt_13

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013

Which setup would be the right one. there are several, and i'm not sure which one I used two days ago. I'v connecter the HDMI to most all of the ports on the tv. And the computer only has One each of the HDMI and the monitor ports to plug the HDMI and Monitor ports. I have a Y in the monitor port and the TV to one side of the Y and a samsung 22" to the other side of the Y. Is there an order as to which I plug in first-- TV orr Samsung?

boldt_13

Honorable
Feb 5, 2013
I just tried three sidddernt ports for the HDMI no signal! appears on the tv when I switch between the three HDMI ports. The same wnen I switch to the Monitor podt. I unpluged the samsung from the Y then tried the tv--no signal I think you have to plug in the tv first the reconnect the monitor. Which of the F5 options would get the toshiba to send the signal to the SONY?

tbone1977

Honorable
Jun 23, 2013

Hey bro this is the simple step you should follow to get your screen to life
1)un plug your tv from socket
wait 30 seconds
2)plug it back
3)hold the on/off button of tv for 30 seconds(red light should go off)
after 30 red light re appears
now switch it on and its working
weird but worked for me!!!!