BF2 on a 65" HiDef Mitsubishi Diamond TV

I'll post a link that has some digital pix of it, and even a quicktime movie, for those
who care to have a look. I built a rig for someone while I'm in between jobs and I put
in a Chaintech 6600GT with component video output capability.

ace72ace wrote:
> I'll post a link that has some digital pix of it, and even a quicktime
> movie, for those who care to have a look. I built a rig for someone
> while I'm in between jobs and I put in a Chaintech 6600GT with component
> video output capability.

http://192.156.204.114/ace/x1ZOKy/HiDefGaming.html

schrodinger

"ace72ace" <nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
> ace72ace wrote:
>> I'll post a link that has some digital pix of it, and even a quicktime
>> movie, for those who care to have a look. I built a rig for someone while
>> I'm in between jobs and I put in a Chaintech 6600GT with component video
>> output capability.
>
> http://192.156.204.114/ace/x1ZOKy/HiDefGaming.html

Haha cocking ace!