Sign in with
Your question

Office 2003 outlook

Last response: in Windows 7
February 1, 2010 10:40:02 PM

Some attachments and pictures in the text of emails that I send are not getting through to the recipients. Everything was fine with my Windows XP, but now, with my new Windows 7 and 2003 Outlook, something isn't working properly. Can some one shed some light on my problem??

More about : office 2003 outlook

a b $ Windows 7
February 2, 2010 1:10:14 AM

Check whether you are sending your emails with pics in html format, and not text format. Html allows pics on pages, text makes go as attachments. Also check your security settings to make sure you are allowing pics.
m
l
February 9, 2010 3:06:26 PM

treefrog07 said:
Check whether you are sending your emails with pics in html format, and not text format. Html allows pics on pages, text makes go as attachments. Also check your security settings to make sure you are allowing pics.

All emails are being sent HTML. Some recipients receive the attachments and pics in the text, and others receive a mix, and others don't get anything. I have gone thru all the email settings and don't know of anything to change. I'm not sure where to check for the security setting, but I don't see anything related to that.
m
l
!