Evga gtx 660 or Asus gtx 660?

Cakesok

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
Hello,
I'm trying to figure out if I should go with EVGA or ASUS on a gtx 660 graphics card. I know that ASUS has better cooling and I have heard that it's quieter but EVGA makes good quality products as well. I'll be using this with a 1920 x 1080 single monitor.

Solution
Both will do fine. Any of the the 2 will do. And yes, Asus' direct cu II is better in terms of cooling and noise. And EVGA is know for its customer service. But It just comes down to your personal choice if your not really after the best cooling nor the best customer service. Because you won't lose in picking in any of the two. What I suggest is you go with the cheaper.

admbautista

Honorable
Oct 29, 2012
Both will do fine. Any of the the 2 will do. And yes, Asus' direct cu II is better in terms of cooling and noise. And EVGA is know for its customer service. But It just comes down to your personal choice if your not really after the best cooling nor the best customer service. Because you won't lose in picking in any of the two. What I suggest is you go with the cheaper.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS