Large-team leagues

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

Are there any leagues that handle large teams for BF2? My team
(http://matureasskickers.net/) is looking for a league that *starts* a
match with a minimum of 16 players and can potentially fill a 64-slot
server.

Lacking such a league, are there any teams out there with large rosters who
want to scrim another large team?

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

ScratchMonkey <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in

> Lacking such a league, are there any teams out there with large
> rosters who want to scrim another large team?

If you're in the top 20-30 teams in this list, drop us a line for a scrim.
Maybe we can organize a new "big team" league.

http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_clantoplist.php?sortby=members&order=DESC

"ScratchMonkey" <scratchmonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in message
> ScratchMonkey <ScratchMonkey.blacklist@sewingwitch.com> wrote in
>
>> Lacking such a league, are there any teams out there with large
>> rosters who want to scrim another large team?
>
> If you're in the top 20-30 teams in this list, drop us a line for a scrim.
> Maybe we can organize a new "big team" league.
>
> http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_clantoplist.php?sortby=members&order=DESC

PFFFT..... Go back to a.g.s.t. you BF42 wannabe ;D

Nice to see you in here scratch. Now all we have to do is get Miracle.

Icy

Archived from groups: alt.games.battlefield1942,alt.games.ea.battlefield (More info?)

"IcyHot" <revwiz@nc.rr.com> wrote in news:HiLWe.24656$ua.155549
@twister.southeast.rr.com:

> PFFFT..... Go back to a.g.s.t. you BF42 wannabe ;D
>
> Nice to see you in here scratch. Now all we have to do is get Miracle.

Her new beast ought to play it nicely.

> "IcyHot" <revwiz@nc.rr.com> wrote in news:HiLWe.24656$ua.155549
> @twister.southeast.rr.com:
>
>> PFFFT..... Go back to a.g.s.t. you BF42 wannabe ;D
>>
>> Nice to see you in here scratch. Now all we have to do is get Miracle.
>
> Her new beast ought to play it nicely.

Yeah, but will she be able to play it and not get ill given her current
medical situation?