Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question
Solved

Should I keep my 2 5670's?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
February 6, 2013 11:31:28 AM

I have 2 5670's and I'm wondering if I should keep them until the new series of cards or if upgrading now will be fine.

I have intel i5 3570k
16GB 1600 dual channel ram

I was looking at the 7950, so when would something in the same price range be released? just asking for educated guesses.

Thanks!

More about : 5670

Best solution

a b U Graphics card
February 6, 2013 11:50:33 AM

If you can live with the performance you're currently getting, wait. But, who knows how long that wait will be. Some are saying the new series will not be out until October. Then again, there is always something new just around the corner. If you don't like the performance your getting now, upgrade. Then you could always add another in CF when the new series comes out and the 7950 drops in price.
Share
February 13, 2013 3:03:58 AM

Best answer selected by Mansfield.
m
0
l
!