Sign in with
Your question

660ti not displaying 2nd monitor out of HDMI port

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 6, 2013 3:48:47 PM

Hi everyone, I searched around for a while to try and find a solution to this problem but I can't seem to do it here or on any other site so hopefully someone can help me or direct me to a thread that has my answer.

I have a GeForce 660ti on an Asus p9Z77-VLK mother board. I am trying to run two monitors off it, the main monitor I want is a Benq GL2450 via the HDMI port in the back of the graphics card. my 2nd monitor is also a benq but it doesn't have HDMI its using DVI - VGA compatible slot . Both monitors work if I use this slot with the adapter no problems at all. But when I hook up the HDMI the monitor reads "No cable connected".

When I go into my display settings on my PC it recognizes that I have the two monitors hooked up and if I switch the main screen around will identify them, but just nothing shows on my HDMI monitor.

I've installed all the latest drivers for my card

Any help would be appreciated thanks :) 
February 13, 2013 6:11:13 PM

I have a similar issue with my 660 FTW sig 2. It will only see a HDMI connection when the OS loads up. If I try connecting to the HDMI monitor afterwards, the screen will just flash non-stop. The video card won't acknowledge that something is plugged into the HDMI port. If you find a solution to this, please post it.
!