ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition 4 GB v/s PowerColor AMD/AT

ZOTAC NVIDIA GeForce GT 630 Synergy Edition 4 GB v/s PowerColor AMD/ATI Radeon HD6670 2 GB DDR3

As Title says all the thing about the thread!!

Just wanted to Know that whic GFX is best to Run
COD:4, Blackops2, Crysis3, NFS: The Run.

My PC Configurations:

ECS GT31-M7
Core2Duo E7200 2.53Ghz
3GB ram g.skill ddr2
160gb HDD

plz help me out regarding my queries.

Regard's
ajstyls
5 answers Last reply
More about zotac nvidia geforce synergy edition powercolor
  1. Do not get both.get saphhire hd 6670 ddr5 1gb.it will work with your pc and it way faster than ddr3 6670.2gb or 4gb is waste for that low-mid range gpu.1gb is enough.
  2. ASHISH65 said:
    Do not get both.get saphhire hd 6670 ddr5 1gb.it will work with your pc and it way faster than ddr3 6670.2gb or 4gb is waste for that low-mid range gpu.1gb is enough.

DDR5 is good enough? does my motherboard will support it?
    and what will be the memory frequency of ddr5 gfx.
  3. It will support.memory ram chipset has no relation with gpu memory.just think untill now ram is ddr3 is out then how can everyone runs ddr5 gpu!
  4. ASHISH65 said:
    It will support.memory ram chipset has no relation with gpu memory.just think untill now ram is ddr3 is out then how can everyone runs ddr5 gpu!

Brother so are you 100% sure that Sapphire Radeon HD 6670 1GB DDR5 will Run all new games!
    and what is the main thing to check in GFX which runs the HIgh graphic games!
  5. It dx11 gpu so it will every games just settings of game matter i.e low,med,high settings.hd 6670 ddr5 able to handle games at med-high settings upto 1366*768 screen res.
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards PowerColor Zotac AMD Geforce Nvidia Graphics