Need new graphics card

predator308

Honorable
Feb 6, 2013
Hello,
i have a acer predator ag3620-ur308 and i am looking to upgrade my graphics card. it came with a nvidia geforce gt 630 and ijust want something that will pack more of a punch. my processor is a intel i7 3770 and i have 12 gigs of ddr3 memory. i do not have a budget and need any kind of graphics card that will pack more of a punch than this one. thank you and please help as soon as possible.

eliteclone25

Honorable
Feb 25, 2012
Hello Predator, honestly I need to know what you're going to do with this card are you going to do heavy gaming or what? If you have no budget and want the best GPU's out there get a 7970 or Gtx 690. Also, what's the wattage of your PSU that will determine what card you might get.

Wow! Three minutes after asking about a card you are expert enough to advise someone else what to get.

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/391710-33-good-graphics-card#t2943792

You have a nice system... But you left out all the information needed to give you a suggestion... Things such as Resolution you are playing at your PSU wattage and model, and a budget. You say you don't have a budget so are you willing to spend $2,000 to sli GTX 690's? Yea.... give us some kind of guidelines to start from.

Don't you find it strangely amusing that someone who is asking rather basic questions themselves suddenly feel that they can advise someone else what card to get?

Yea i was just reading his last post then switched here to see him being first comment and giving advice. He knows enough to tell others what to buy but not enough to make his own purchases... Always easier to spend someone elses money :)

Haha! Sounds like a true politician right :p Always easy to spend what isn't yours and think you are wiser then the one with the money.

I do agree with you though mouse that advising someone after asking basic questions in another thread seems a bit odd.

He's not the first one to do that but it still narks me off.