polyphonics

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

hy
where i can find some polyphonics free for my nokia 6600???
9 answers Last reply
More about polyphonics
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Try here:-

    http://www.hucci.co.uk

    They are only £1.50 and are excellent quality.

    Regards
    Mark

    "Rigo" <rigodritto@tin.it> wrote in message news:<R3Tlc.142846$hc5.6271538@news3.tin.it>...
    > hy
    > where i can find some polyphonics free for my nokia 6600???
  2. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Get connected to your computer and download MIDI files for free.

    "Dadadada" <mark_davenport@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Try here:-
    >
    > http://www.hucci.co.uk
    >
    > They are only £1.50 and are excellent quality.
    >
    > Regards
    > Mark
    >

    > "Rigo" <rigodritto@tin.it> wrote in message
    > > hy
    > > where i can find some polyphonics free for my nokia 6600???
  3. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    "Dadadada" <mark_davenport@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Try here:-
    >
    > http://www.hucci.co.uk
    >
    > They are only £1.50 and are excellent quality.
    >
    > Regards
    > Mark

    then they're not FREE are they!!!

    anyone with a pc that can post to here can find hundreds of tones for FREE.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    what bit of FREE didn't u understand. 1.50 blah and probably wont even get
    them like most internet sites selling the tones. I have tried for loads and
    never even got them and when you try to contact them nothing bloody useless

    Dave

    "Dadadada" <mark_davenport@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > Try here:-
    >
    > http://www.hucci.co.uk
    >
    > They are only £1.50 and are excellent quality.
    >
    > Regards
    > Mark
    >

    > "Rigo" <rigodritto@tin.it> wrote in message
    > > hy
    > > where i can find some polyphonics free for my nokia 6600???
  5. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Do you work for Hucci?
  6. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    check out http://www.ring-tones.us/ for free ringtones
    "Rigo" <rigodritto@tin.it> wrote in message
    > hy
    > where i can find some polyphonics free for my nokia 6600???

  7. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    Go to http://www.buytonesonline.com. Only 49 cents a polyphonic
    ringtone (very good quality).
  8. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    On Wed, 05 May 2004 04:37:45 -0700, Dadadada wrote:

    > Try here:-
    >
    > http://www.hucci.co.uk

    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

    > They are only £1.50 and are excellent quality.

    £1.50 is not the same as 'free'.

    --
    Michael Turner

    Email (ROT13)

    zvxr.gheare1963@ivetva.arg
  9. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

    http://www.ring-tones.us

    Quite a few free ringtones, and free wallpapers. You can download, or
    get them using WAP.

Nokia Ringtone Nokia