Question

Anyone here familiar with "Lanzar" Car Stereo products or company? IF so,
what is their quality like? How easy was it, to obtain parts, service,
service literature (if any) from them?

L.
2 answers Last reply
More about question

    I would stick with Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic, Alpine, or any of the other
    well known high quality brands.

    This is only my personal opinion...

    --

    Jerry G.
    ==========================

    "L." <FFSTA17NO@SPAMACCESS995.COM> wrote in message
    Anyone here familiar with "Lanzar" Car Stereo products or company? IF so,
    what is their quality like? How easy was it, to obtain parts, service,
    service literature (if any) from them?

    L.

    thanks!

    L.

    "Jerry G." <jerryg50@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I would stick with Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic, Alpine, or any of the other
    > well known high quality brands.
    >
    > This is only my personal opinion...
    >
    > --
    >
    > Jerry G.
    >

    > "L." <FFSTA17NO@SPAMACCESS995.COM> wrote in message
    > Anyone here familiar with "Lanzar" Car Stereo products or company? IF so,
    > what is their quality like? How easy was it, to obtain parts, service,
    > service literature (if any) from them?
    >
    > L.

Audio Products