Question

Last response: in Home Audio
August 18, 2004 2:31:13 PM

Anyone here familiar with "Lanzar" Car Stereo products or company? IF so,
what is their quality like? How easy was it, to obtain parts, service,
service literature (if any) from them?

L.

More about : question

Anonymous
August 18, 2004 11:19:46 PM

I would stick with Sony, Pioneer, Panasonic, Alpine, or any of the other
well known high quality brands.

This is only my personal opinion...

--

Jerry G.
==========================

"L." <FFSTA17NO@SPAMACCESS995.COM> wrote in message
Anyone here familiar with "Lanzar" Car Stereo products or company? IF so,
what is their quality like? How easy was it, to obtain parts, service,
service literature (if any) from them?

L.
Anonymous
August 18, 2004 11:51:57 PM