Sign in with
Your question

Odd 3D Graphics issue, blurring on edges and pixilation

February 7, 2013 7:11:11 PM

Hey folks,

I guess this would be a lot easier if I knew how to describe the problem, but please! I need helpz! This has been going on for months and I've tried google for hours but I've never encountered anything like this before, and I am absolutely lost as to what this could possibly be, and it's effecting a wide majority of my games, my OCD will no longer even let me play any of them it's so icky :fou: . :cry: 

While I have no vocabulary to describe it I do have pictures of it.

Every game appears like this, and that gets worse over distance making certain games unplayable. It's more evident on some games then others, trees are so badly affected their straight outa Proteus with the whole isometricy-thing xD

This will hopefully give a better idea on what's going on, look at the flag on the left, and white outline of everything, and the prince's hair :/ 

I am using a VGA cable from a DVI-VGA converter cus I can't afford a better monitor, it's working at a resolution of 1366 x 768, I've tired up-scaling the resolution on the games but it doesn't seem to do much, neither does downscaling.

I'm sorry I can't be more helpful in asking for help but this really isn't my area xD Also, one more thing that may very possibly be related, in Shogun 2, another game affected by the issue, pics up if needed, has had DX11 disabled for some unknown reason, I have had the problem both before and after a clean wipe of my PC and it seems to be getting even worse now (More games are being affected), please halp? Any ideas?
!