HIS Radeon HD 7850 IceQ X 2GB

Is the HIS Radeon HD 7850 IceQ X 2Go a good video card for gaming?
9 answers Last reply
More about radeon 7850 iceq
  1. Yes its good for gaming It's good for high settings in most games and probably maxed out graphics in a good chunk of games. What kind of games would you be playing also what resolution do you play at?
  2. bigshootr8 said:
    Yes its good for gaming It's good for high settings in most games and probably maxed out graphics in a good chunk of games. What kind of games would you be playing also what resolution do you play at?


    Battlefield 3 , Crysis 2 , and most of modern games , and I just want some medium to high settings , at a resolution of 1280x720
  3. walidshady said:
    Battlefield 3 , Crysis 2 , and most of modern games , and I just want some medium to high settings , at a resolution of 1280x720



    I'm pretty sure you would be getting really good FPS when playing at that res :D
  4. walidshady said:
    Battlefield 3 , Crysis 2 , and most of modern games , and I just want some medium to high settings , at a resolution of 1280x720

    im sure you can max out at that resolution
  5. yea most definitely you have the perfect card I feel to max it out at if you were to move to a higher resolution screen things would change but the 7850 seems to be a good card to max out easily at the 1280x720/1024 resolutions.
  6. bigshootr8 said:
    yea most definitely you have the perfect card I feel to max it out at if you were to move to a higher resolution screen things would change but the 7850 seems to be a good card to max out easily at the 1280x720/1024 resolutions.


    What windows (7) rating does the HIS ICEQ X 7850 get?.
  7. raven007 said:
    bigshootr8 said:
    yea most definitely you have the perfect card I feel to max it out at if you were to move to a higher resolution screen things would change but the 7850 seems to be a good card to max out easily at the 1280x720/1024 resolutions.


    What windows (7) rating does the HIS ICEQ X 7850 get?.


    RANDOM ANSWER: 7.9, on the Windows Experience Index for my 7850.
  8. peanutreaper486 said:
    raven007 said:
    bigshootr8 said:
    yea most definitely you have the perfect card I feel to max it out at if you were to move to a higher resolution screen things would change but the 7850 seems to be a good card to max out easily at the 1280x720/1024 resolutions.


    What windows (7) rating does the HIS ICEQ X 7850 get?.


    RANDOM ANSWER: 7.9, on the Windows Experience Index for my 7850.



    People actually use the windows rating??
  9. dalen93 said:
    peanutreaper486 said:
    raven007 said:
    bigshootr8 said:
    yea most definitely you have the perfect card I feel to max it out at if you were to move to a higher resolution screen things would change but the 7850 seems to be a good card to max out easily at the 1280x720/1024 resolutions.


    What windows (7) rating does the HIS ICEQ X 7850 get?.


    RANDOM ANSWER: 7.9, on the Windows Experience Index for my 7850.



    People actually use the windows rating??


    (Psst, I was a wee bit confused as well.)
Ask a new question

Read More

Radeon Gaming Graphics Cards HD Graphics