Which one would you get?

jsagaga02

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2010
I was wondering which bundle would you get? Don't make the price be a part of your decision. I just want your opinion which bundle would you go with based on the games that it comes with and maybe a little bit as to why. I know I can go read reviews for each game, but forums gives the best answers as suppose to just one critic/writer who does the review. Links listed below are for a Gigabyte 7970 with the Never Settle Bundle and the Never Settle Reloaded Bundle.

Newegg (Never Settle Reloaded):
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814125413

This comes with Crysis 3 and Bioshock: Infinite. I've played both Crysis 1 and 2 and love the series. I've only played BioShock 1 and a bit on the second one. I am not locked down to one genre. Story, gameplay, multiplayer and replay value are some important things I like in the game

Tigerdirect:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=7368466&CatId=7387

This comes with Sleeping Dogs, Hitman: Absolution, FarCry3, and MOH: Warfighter. I haven't played hitman since contracts, I've never played FarCry 3 or Sleeping Dogs. If I don't get this one, will I be missing out on the games that it offers?

I understand that for some people, it's obvious to get the deal from tigerdirect because it offers more games, but I just want your opinion on which one would you get based on games offered.

Thanks Guys! :)

lt_dan_zsu

Honorable
May 3, 2012
Sleeping dogs is good, but I haven't played it much yet. Far Cry 3 is one of the best games this year. MOH sucks. Hitman is decent.
For the other one. This is just my opinion, but Crysis 3 is awful. The game settings don't permit you to use AA or Vsync unless you hate frame rate, and the graphics legitimately aren't that great. They are really good, better than most games, but I feel that crysis 2 and 3 have alienated the game's original fanbase. The first crysis had amazing AI and was the best looking game out there for YEARS. Then the second one can almost be maxed out by a 1gb 560ti(my old card), and was a walk in the park even on the hard difficulty. But, with all of that said, Bioshock infinite looks amazing.
I personally would go with the one that comes with far cry 3 though.

jsagaga02

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2010

I agree that Crytek made the AI in Crysis 2 weak and not quite living up to what they did with the first Crysis. I didn't know that the options for AA or Vsync are locked out in Crysis 3. And even though Bioshock: Infinite looks to be an amazing game, you'd go with the other one because it offers Far Cry 3.