FS: ipod,canon sd10,512mb ms pro!!!

Last response: in Brands
May 15, 2004 12:38:11 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones,tor.buysell,tor.forsale,tor.forsale.computers,tor.forsale.misc (More info?)

Mint-New w/ Receipt (~35 Days Old)
iPOD 3rd GEN 15GB
sPECK Clear Hard Plastic Case w/ Belt Clip + Speck Cradle
iSKIN Black Rubberized Case
podNAV iR Receiver + Remote
Box+Stuff (Original Included ipod headphones not been opened. SEALED w/ Ear
Foam)

You would pay $620CDN Value for everything new.

Asking $400 CDN for everything.

Willing to trade for iPOD Mini+$30 (for my complete package, if the ipod
mini comes with a receipt)

Willing to trade for iPOD Mini+$75 (for my complete package, if the ipod
mini DOES NOT come with a receipt)

(No Scratches or Dings ANYWHERE! Could fool somebody in telling them it was
new if I put it back in the box since the earphones are sealed and the unit
was never used outside of a case. Receipt+11Month Warranty Balance)

------------------------------------

$235 CDN for a 512MS PRO (20mb/s) Sony Branded Memory Stick PRO
or 128MB MS + $200 CDN

CANON SD10 w/ 256MB SD Card (WHITE)

$425 CDN or trade for a sony digital camera

Email to taiyeungjai@hotmail.com
May 15, 2004 6:36:56 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones,tor.buysell,tor.forsale,tor.forsale.computers,tor.forsale.misc (More info?)

you will not sell this 512mb MS for $235.00 no way.

month and the half agow I bought same stick brand new for $200.00.

!