FS: ipod,canon sd10,512mb ms pro!!!

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones,tor.buysell,tor.forsale,tor.forsale.computers,tor.forsale.misc (More info?)

Mint-New w/ Receipt (~35 Days Old)
iPOD 3rd GEN 15GB
sPECK Clear Hard Plastic Case w/ Belt Clip + Speck Cradle
iSKIN Black Rubberized Case
podNAV iR Receiver + Remote
Box+Stuff (Original Included ipod headphones not been opened. SEALED w/ Ear
Foam)

You would pay $620CDN Value for everything new.

Asking $400 CDN for everything.

Willing to trade for iPOD Mini+$30 (for my complete package, if the ipod
mini comes with a receipt)

Willing to trade for iPOD Mini+$75 (for my complete package, if the ipod
mini DOES NOT come with a receipt)

(No Scratches or Dings ANYWHERE! Could fool somebody in telling them it was
new if I put it back in the box since the earphones are sealed and the unit
was never used outside of a case. Receipt+11Month Warranty Balance)

------------------------------------

$235 CDN for a 512MS PRO (20mb/s) Sony Branded Memory Stick PRO
or 128MB MS + $200 CDN

------------------------------------

CANON SD10 w/ 256MB SD Card (WHITE)

$425 CDN or trade for a sony digital camera

--------------------------------------

Email to taiyeungjai@hotmail.com
1 answer Last reply
More about ipod canon sd10 512mb
  1. Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones,tor.buysell,tor.forsale,tor.forsale.computers,tor.forsale.misc (More info?)

    you will not sell this 512mb MS for $235.00 no way.

    month and the half agow I bought same stick brand new for $200.00.

    "JaYJaY" <taiyeungjai@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Mint-New w/ Receipt (~35 Days Old)
    > iPOD 3rd GEN 15GB
    > sPECK Clear Hard Plastic Case w/ Belt Clip + Speck Cradle
    > iSKIN Black Rubberized Case
    > podNAV iR Receiver + Remote
    > Box+Stuff (Original Included ipod headphones not been opened. SEALED w/
    Ear
    > Foam)
    >
    > You would pay $620CDN Value for everything new.
    >
    > Asking $400 CDN for everything.
    >
    > Willing to trade for iPOD Mini+$30 (for my complete package, if the ipod
    > mini comes with a receipt)
    >
    > Willing to trade for iPOD Mini+$75 (for my complete package, if the ipod
    > mini DOES NOT come with a receipt)
    >
    > (No Scratches or Dings ANYWHERE! Could fool somebody in telling them it
    was
    > new if I put it back in the box since the earphones are sealed and the
    unit
    > was never used outside of a case. Receipt+11Month Warranty Balance)

    > $235 CDN for a 512MS PRO (20mb/s) Sony Branded Memory Stick PRO
    > or 128MB MS + $200 CDN

    > CANON SD10 w/ 256MB SD Card (WHITE)
    >
    > $425 CDN or trade for a sony digital camera

    > Email to taiyeungjai@hotmail.com

Nokia Ringtone iPod