  • Nokia
  • MIDI
Last response: in Brands
May 16, 2004 5:27:07 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

Hey folks,

I have a new 7250i, and have been trying to upload and download
ringtones from my gallery/tones directory to my PC using Nokia PC
Suite ver6.1. I have access the files using the phone browser, But
whenever I try to 'right click/copy' on a file, the copy menu item is
blanked out.

I tried this on a 6200 also, where I tried to copy the Low Ring
ringtone onto my pc, in order to put it onto my 7250i, but I still
have the problem.

Any advice?

(and all this just so i can get my 7250 to sound like a normal
telephone. Why dont nokia supply phones with normal ringers?????)

More about : suite 7250i midi file

Anonymous
May 19, 2004 10:41:58 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

> (and all this just so i can get my 7250 to sound like a normal
> telephone. Why dont nokia supply phones with normal ringers?????)

Don't worry folks, I searched around the groups and found this handy
link:

http://www.nokia.co.kr/nokia_apac/korea/catalog_8887_ri...

It has all the original Nokia polyphonic ringtones, for free,
including a traditional old fasioned telephone "ring ring". And it
copied directly to my Gallery/tones directory via InraRed link. Easy!

TTFN

Flarkey
!