AMD Radeon 7450

ziggy5757

Honorable
Feb 8, 2013
The pin configuration on the AMD Radeon 7450 is one I am not familiar with. I need a splitter for dual monitors. Does anyone know the configuration, or even better, then exact splitter I need?

Thanks

therobin9810

Honorable
Feb 23, 2013

Hi! first you need to open Catalyst control center either you right click on the desktop and you will see it, or you right click on your desktop and choose personalize, then click on display setting. and you will see your monitors and you can just choose the monitor that is not in use and set it to "extend this monitor". if that doesnt work you can click on advanced setting in display setting and in the right top corner you will see your Catalyst Control, from there you click on the list that says monitors and a menu will slide down choose the one that says desktop management, and now you can just click detect displays and right click on the monitor it has detected and click on extend this monitor. hope this helpes :)

can you also replie to me and say how you start a thread i am new on this forum and cant find it :/