My DVArchive Server........................Bragging!!!!

Last response: in Home Theatre Legacy
May 26, 2005 11:54:46 PM

I just got done building this:

DVArchive Server on a SAN:

Server-
Linux Advanced Server 3.0, Pentium 4 server with 1 GB memory

Disk-
Uses a Clariion FC4700 disk array with 20 x 72 GB fibre channel drives
Uses RAID 5 , 4+1 raid config
Fibre attached to a Brocade 2800 fibre channel switch for a dual path
to the disk and host.
Emulex HBAs
SAN media server for backups

Backup Server-
Veritas Netbackup with Spectralogic 10K library with 40 tape capacity
2x AIT2 drives, 50 to 100 GB capacity each.
All movies and show are backed up
May 27, 2005 3:23:39 AM

Nice brag, but I have no idea what you are talking about.
It's all greek to me.
(Nothing personal against the Greeks.)

>I just got done building this:
>DVArchive Server on a SAN:
>Server-
>Linux Advanced Server 3.0, Pentium 4 server with 1 GB memory
>Disk-
>Uses a Clariion FC4700 disk array with 20 x 72 GB fibre channel drives
> Uses RAID 5 , 4+1 raid config
>Fibre attached to a Brocade 2800 fibre channel switch for a dual path
>to the disk and host.
>Emulex HBAs
>SAN media server for backups
>Backup Server-
>Veritas Netbackup with Spectralogic 10K library with 40 tape capacity
> 2x AIT2 drives, 50 to 100 GB capacity each.
>All movies and show are backed up
Anonymous
May 27, 2005 7:11:53 PM

bitstream wrote: