Borderlands 2 Physx

I play a lot of borderlands 2, I want to upgrade my video card so I can run games like far cry 3, StarCraft II, and Skyrim at higher settings, I was looking at ATi cards because right now the 7000 series comes with free games, but I was wondering if I would notice the loss of Physx in borderlands due to no longer having an nvidia card?

Alright What I should have said was, I cant seem to find a cohesive answer about running physx on an ati card. What I want to know is do i lose Physx if I switch to an ATi card?
3 answers Last reply
More about borderlands physx
  1. if you're used to it you'll miss it right way. does bring something to the game even though the antis will disagree.
  2. I sunk a lot of time into Borderlands on an older laptop that didn't support physx. Now that I built a pc that can, I definitely notice it. Going back to without makes things feel static.

The dork that I am, the first time I realized I could shoot cloth items and they would flap and get holes accordingly, I definitely got a nerd boner.

I just wish more games made use of it. It does help make the world seem more dynamic. Of course, with AMD cards being unsupported, it probably isn't that high of a priority for game makers. That, and everything being designed for consoles... :(
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Games Physx ATI Graphics