Hi

I have a problem playing on network.

I have tryed both dcx9 and ordinary battlefield 1942. It gives me two
messages, "failed to connect" or "wrong version".

I have used the two cd's from the battlefield 1942 original game, and tryed
to use the original cd and a "road to rome" cd.
I have tryed to connect from both my 2 pc's.

Do any of you have en idea to whats wrong, and what I should do ?

Torben Juhl

Karin & Torben Juhl skrev:

>Hi
>
>I have a problem playing on network.
>
>I have tryed both dcx9 and ordinary battlefield 1942. It gives me two
>messages, "failed to connect" or "wrong version".
>
>I have used the two cd's from the battlefield 1942 original game, and tryed
>to use the original cd and a "road to rome" cd.
>I have tryed to connect from both my 2 pc's.
>
>Do any of you have en idea to whats wrong, and what I should do ?
>
>Torben Juhl

Have you installed the latest (and last!) patch?
You'll find it here: http://www.softwarepatch.com/games/battlefield1942.html

--
Hans Petter Dalsheim
I live in my own little world, but it's ok...they know me here.

bryan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello Torben
As suggested in another post, make sure you have both
game installations updated to the latest patch (1.6b I think)
Then establish that the computers can see each other ie your network is
working ok
You should disconnect your internet connection and then turn off all
firewalls and anti virus programs on all computers. (Dont forget to turn
them back on before enabling the internet)

This should work

Bryan