Please Help

Hey everyone I just built a new computer and randomly the fans will ALMOST shut down but not all the way and the computer stays on but the screen goes blue saying no imput. Originally i thought it was the 550 ti that i got from a friend but today i put in a gigabyte 7870 Ghz gpu and it's still doing this. I thought maybe it was the CPU overheating but I havent seen the temps go over 60. Then i thought it was the PSU but wouldn't everything completely shut down if it was that? It's a 630 watt and my computer only needs about 400-450 so that should be fine. I'm really stuck and i dont know what to do at this point, any help would be greatly appreciated.
6 answers Last reply
More about please help
  1. Also i put in 2x4gb of ram and then added a 1x8gb both are 1600 and it shows the 16gb of ram in my specs but only 4gb is usable? my other problem wasn't because of me upgrading the ram
  2. It kind of sounds like the psu, what brand is it? just because it says 630 watts dosnt mean that is what it is. If it is a cheap brand you could only be getting half that.
  3. its a rosewell 630W continuous with a single 12v rail with a 50A output
  4. You cant add 2x4 and 1x8 you either need 4x4 or 2x8 if you are only running a 32 bit operating system it will only read 4 gigst
  5. i have windows 7 64 bit
  6. what the bios said?
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Computers Shutdown Graphics