Polyphonix Studio

Last response: in Brands
May 27, 2004 8:19:29 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

--
Hello, I am looking for Polyphonix Studio software, but the demo version
( downloadable at http://www.logomanager.co.uk/php/products.php?id=52 )

so it is hard to know if this software is good enough to buy it if you can't
try the ringtones on your mobile

what do you think about it ?

and if some of you bough the software and is able to share his registerd
version it would be nice

thanks

laurent

More about : polyphonix studio

Anonymous
May 27, 2004 8:19:30 PM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

> so it is hard to know if this software is good enough to buy it if you can't
> try the ringtones on your mobile
>
> what do you think about it ?

I use PolyPhonix and it is great- the uploads to the phone work just
fine, and sound very similar to what they sound like on the PC! The
software has meant that I can use all of the midi files which other
software won't let me send to the phone. PolyPhonix has helped me
prioritise tracks and identify instruments recognised by my particular
model, so that the midi is adjusted to play just fine on the phone. It
has also allowed be to set the vibration of the phone as an instument-
very cool!

> and if some of you bough the software and is able to share his registerd
> version it would be nice

If you want it buy it! These software guys have suffered enough from
cracks to LogoManager and MobiMB, to have people then giving away
their licences. Plus, mine would then be blocked if I did! Support the
software authors and they'll support you. I have asked for additions
to the software- and hey presto, they are released for me in the next
version. With a years free updates, you can't go wrong.
Anonymous
May 28, 2004 12:38:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.nokia.ringtones (More info?)

and what is the model of your phone ?

besides i agree with you about they suffer because of crackers
but i think they should have done a demo version where you can save at least
1 seconde of music, that's why i wonder why the demo works only 21 days
since you can't do anything with it...

thank you anyway for your help

--

"hawker" <hawk99hawk99@hotmail.com> a écrit dans le message de
> > so it is hard to know if this software is good enough to buy it if you
can't
> > try the ringtones on your mobile
> >
> > what do you think about it ?
>
> I use PolyPhonix and it is great- the uploads to the phone work just
> fine, and sound very similar to what they sound like on the PC! The
> software has meant that I can use all of the midi files which other
> software won't let me send to the phone. PolyPhonix has helped me
> prioritise tracks and identify instruments recognised by my particular
> model, so that the midi is adjusted to play just fine on the phone. It
> has also allowed be to set the vibration of the phone as an instument-
> very cool!
>

> > and if some of you bough the software and is able to share his registerd
> > version it would be nice
> >

> If you want it buy it! These software guys have suffered enough from
> cracks to LogoManager and MobiMB, to have people then giving away
> their licences. Plus, mine would then be blocked if I did! Support the
> software authors and they'll support you. I have asked for additions
> to the software- and hey presto, they are released for me in the next
> version. With a years free updates, you can't go wrong.
Anonymous
June 1, 2004 12:32:08 PM

"laurent" <laurent7@free.fr> wrote in message news:<40b6352f$0$19634$626a14ce@news.free.fr>...
> and what is the model of your phone ?

I have loads of phones- as well as access to friend's and family's
phones (another advantage of PolyPhonix- no limits on the number of
phones you connect). I am currently using a 7210 with the software.
PolyPhonix works well with all of them, and I am never disappointed
with the ringtones on the phones-you can even make them a bit louder
with PolyPhonix by changing the pitch.

> besides i agree with you about they suffer because of crackers
> but i think they should have done a demo version where you can save at least
> 1 seconde of music, that's why i wonder why the demo works only 21 days
> since you can't do anything with it...

If they allowed the one second of ringtone to be sent to the phone in
the demo, then the code for the transfer would be in the demo version-
allowing the crakers to crack the software. The whole point is that
the transfer code is kept under wraps as much as possible.

As for the 21 days- that is just a reminder for you to purchase. You
can always download the trial again anyway. There are no real limits
on the trial version period.

The trial version allows you to see the layout of the software, what
features are available, whether you get along with the editing process
etc. It does allow you to see how easy it is to edit a midi file to
suit a phone.

> thank you anyway for your help

Just let me know if you have any questions about it.
!