Best CD-R's..

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
I was on the Plextor site checking out the 40X..it looks nice..i was looking on there site and there was a section about Cd-r's to use with this Drive and i didn't see Verbatim, i usually get that 50 Pack the Color ones.. What are some other good Deals.. i do alot of Burning and backing up..

Once you go AMD, You never Go back!!

lagger

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2001
I've had very good luck with verbatim cd-r's

lagger

<b><font color=blue>Checking under my North<font color=red> AND</font color=red> South bridges for <font color=green>Trolls</font color=green></font color=blue>

Rob423

Distinguished
Feb 5, 2002
Yeah, I like the Verbatims, 50 cd-r's for like 29$ they come in cool colors, with the Slim Cases... i don't like those other cd-rs on the spindle that comes with no cases..

Once you go AMD, You never Go back!!

Delerious

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2002
I've been using Mitsui Silver or Taiyo Yuden (mainly for Audio but since they're here data too). They're a little more expensive, but I haven't had any problems with them. I pick up CD cases in bulk too.

orbz

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2001
I've had no problems with verbatims, maxell and kodak. I'm gonna get some tdks that come in slim cases.

Chackout this <A HREF="http://www.cdmediaworld.com/hardware/cdrom/cd_quality.shtml" target="_new">link</A> about some cdr quality.

<i>It is not illegal until you get caught! :wink: </i>

jihiggs

Splendid
Oct 11, 2001
i use verbatim, tdk, and sometimes the office depot brand when i dont have a choice. for my divx movies i just use great quality. i never have a problem with them if i use them on a computer, but they dont play for crap in my stereo.

i went to the tomshardware forums and all i got was this lousy signature.

AndrewT

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2001
so far the best ones for me are the cheapest ones I'm able to find, more for less money. no brand .10$ ones burned the same way as the brand name ones for 1.10$

made some coasters with cheap and not so cheap ones. now using verbatim, maxell, memorex, cursor colorful, no brand silver... whatever comes

<font color=red>Handsome A7V133 looking for long term relationship with a XP CPU. Prefer non smoker.</font color=red>

TRENDING THREADS