Sign in with
Your question

Computer and Monitor problems.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 9, 2013 4:38:07 AM

Hello, I just recently came back to my home after spending 3-4 months in a different state. I tried hooking my computer up to a TV I got a while back with a HDMI cord, but when I turned on the computer and got to the desktop, the screen was super pixelated, even though it was at 1920x1080p and was off the screen. I thought that uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them would fix it, but now it doesn't recognize that it has a different driver than the default one it gave me for both of them. I have a AMD Radeon 7450 for my card and a LN19D450 samsung monitor, which I can't find a driver download for anywhere.
a b C Monitor
February 9, 2013 4:44:34 AM

Rhood said:
Hello, I just recently came back to my home after spending 3-4 months in a different state. I tried hooking my computer up to a TV I got a while back with a HDMI cord, but when I turned on the computer and got to the desktop, the screen was super pixelated, even though it was at 1920x1080p and was off the screen. I thought that uninstalling the drivers and reinstalling them would fix it, but now it doesn't recognize that it has a different driver than the default one it gave me for both of them. I have a AMD Radeon 7450 for my card and a LN19D450 samsung monitor, which I can't find a driver download for anywhere.

most tv monitor have a pc mode funtion.
February 9, 2013 4:45:58 AM

smorizio said:
most tv monitor have a pc mode funtion.

I would have to plug in my computer via VGA instead of HDMI, but since my computer doesn't have a VGA slot, I'm unable to do that without a converter.
!